|This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete.|
Please help the Pingu Wiki by .
|This article is about the trade name. You may be looking for the video game.|
- Fun! Fun! Pingu (1996) at Ikebukuro.
- Pingu fun!fun!tour (26 April to 5 May 1997) at Ikebukuro Sunshine City.
- Pingu fun!fun!time (25 April to 5 May 1998) at Ikebukuro Sunshine City.
- Pingu fun!fun!party (22 April to 4 May 1999) at Shinjuku Takashimaya.
- Pingu fun!fun! Game World (26 November to 3 December 1999) at Sony Center.
- Happy!Pingu (31 May to 27 June 2000) at Tokyo Yurakucho Hankyu 8F.
- Happy Birthday Pingu! (28 October 2000) at Shonenkadai (Tokyo)'s Sony Music Entertainment Shirokanedai Office 7th floor
- Pingu fun!fun! Christmas (22 November to 25 December 2001) at Ikebukuro Sunshine City.
- Pingu wai!wai! Wonderland (29 April to 8 May 2005) at Ikebukuro Sunshine City.
- PINGU the Art World (30 August to 28 September 2008) at the Akita Museum of Modern Art. 
- Pingu fun!fun! SUMMER PLAN 2014 (5 July to 15 December 2014) at NASPA New Otani Hotel. 
- Pingu fun!fun! Ski Party (13 March 2015) at NASPA New Otani Hotel.
Fun! Fun! Pingu
Pingu fun!fun! Game World
Happy Birthday Pingu!
Pingu fun!fun! Christmas
Pingu wai!wai! Wonderland
PINGU the Art World
Pingu fun!fun! SUMMER PLAN 2014
Pingu fun!fun! Ski Party
- Happy! Pingu, Happy Birthday Pingu! and Pingu wai!wai! Wonderland were special events that commemorated Pingu's Anniversary.
- Pingu fun!fun! Game World celebrated the launch of the PlayStation game "Fun! Fun! Pingu".
- ↑ http://www005.upp.so-net.ne.jp/elilin/pingu/ivent/1996.html
- ↑ http://www005.upp.so-net.ne.jp/elilin/pingu/ivent/1997.html
- ↑ http://www005.upp.so-net.ne.jp/elilin/pingu/ivent/1998.html
- ↑ http://www005.upp.so-net.ne.jp/elilin/pingu/ivent/1999.html
- ↑ http://www005.upp.so-net.ne.jp/elilin/pingu/ivent/1999g.html
- ↑ http://www005.upp.so-net.ne.jp/elilin/pingu/ivent/2000.html
- ↑ http://www.pingu.ne.jp/pingu/2000birthday.html
- ↑ http://www005.upp.so-net.ne.jp/elilin/pingu/ivent/2001.html
- ↑ http://www005.upp.so-net.ne.jp/elilin/pingu/ivent/2005.html
- ↑ http://www.museum.or.jp/modules/im_event/?controller=event_dtl&input%5Bid%5D=52981
- ↑ http://iko-yo.net/facilities/20656/news/4226
- ↑ http://blog.pingu.jp/135