Fun! Fun! Pingu
is a trade name licensed by Sony Creative Products Inc.
for events that took place in Japan. Some events had the original models from the tv series
- Fun! Fun! Pingu (1996) at Ikebukuro.
- Pingu fun!fun!tour (26 April to 5 May 1997) at Ikebukuro Sunshine City.
- Pingu fun!fun!time (25 April to 5 May 1998) at Ikebukuro Sunshine City.
- Pingu fun!fun!party (22 April to 4 May 1999) at Shinjuku Takashimaya.
- Pingu fun!fun! Game World (26 November to 3 December 1999) at Sony Center.
- Happy!Pingu (31 May to 27 June 2000) at Tokyo Yurakucho Hankyu 8F.
- Pingu fun!fun! Christmas (22 November to 25 December 2001) at Ikebukuro Sunshine City.
- Pingu wai!wai! Wonderland (29 April to 8 May 2005) at Ikebukuro Sunshine City.
- PINGU the Art World (30 August to 28 September 2008) at the Akita Museum of Modern Art. 
- Pingu fun!fun! Ski Party (13 March 2015) at NASPA New Otani Hotel.
the 25th anniversary Pingu model displayed from Pingu wai!wai! Wonderland
- Happy! Pingu and Pingu wai!wai! Wonderland were special events that commemorated Pingu's Anniversary.
- Pingu fun!fun! Game World celebrated the launch of the PlayStation game "Fun! Fun! Pingu".
- ↑ http://www005.upp.so-net.ne.jp/elilin/pingu/ivent/1996.html
- ↑ http://www005.upp.so-net.ne.jp/elilin/pingu/ivent/1997.html
- ↑ http://www005.upp.so-net.ne.jp/elilin/pingu/ivent/1998.html
- ↑ http://www005.upp.so-net.ne.jp/elilin/pingu/ivent/1999.html
- ↑ http://www005.upp.so-net.ne.jp/elilin/pingu/ivent/1999g.html
- ↑ http://www005.upp.so-net.ne.jp/elilin/pingu/ivent/2000.html
- ↑ http://www005.upp.so-net.ne.jp/elilin/pingu/ivent/2001.html
- ↑ http://www005.upp.so-net.ne.jp/elilin/pingu/ivent/2005.html
- ↑ http://www.museum.or.jp/modules/im_event/?controller=event_dtl&input%5Bid%5D=52981
- ↑ http://blog.pingu.jp/135
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.