The Baker is one of Pingu's family neighbour who works at Mother Peng-Pride's Bakery. He looks very similar to Pingu's Father but with a smaller beak.
- Pingu and the Strangers (cameo)
- Pingu's Trick , Pingu and the Mother Bird (cameo) , Pingu Takes Revenge , Pingu Wins First Prize , Pingu and the Baker
The Cactus Seller is a penguin who owns the Cactus stall.
The Disabled Penguin
The Disabled Penguin is a young penguin who cannot walk, so she uses a wheelchair.
She only appeared in Pingu and the Game of Fish.
The Famous Artist
The Famous Artist is best known for carving the mayor's statue and painting some of the South Pole's most well known portraits. He once also judged an ice sculpture competition.
- He is the only penguin in the show to have a mustache and a beard.
Giant SquidThe Giant Squid is a character that has been introduced in Pingu in the City.
Pingu in the City
- Season 2: A mysterious helper appeared
The MayorThe Mayor is a penguin who is the head of Antarctica. He only appeared in Pingu and the Paint.
Mother Peng-PrideMother Peng-Pride Is the owner of The Bakery. She first appeared in Pingu and the Barrel Organ.
Mrs. McGreedy is one of Pingu's neighbours.
Mr. PenganaideMr. Penganaide is an obese penguin which owns The Bar. He first appeared in Pingu and the Barrel Organ.
Mr. PengatelMr. Pengatel is a fishmonger. He once gave some fish to Pingu when he played Mr. Peng-Hoven's barrel organ outside his shop.
Mr. Peng-MailMr. Pete Peng-Mail is in charge of the post office. He organises the mail for Pingu's father to take out on his post rounds.
The Polar Bear is a character that is only seen in the Hugo short and in a segment in Otmar Gutmann's showreel. The Polar Bear never appeared in the series possibly because polar bears and penguin are not native to the same country, although he did appear in some Pingu merchandise.
The Sad PenguinThe Sad Penguin is a penguin who only appears in Pingu Delivers the Mail. He appears when Pingu's Father gives him a letter regarding some sad news about his relative's death, he starts to get tears in his eyes, causing Pingu to be upset, but his Father comforts him.
Not much is known about him, so it's hard to tell what his personality is
- In the The Adventures of Pingu, it is stated that his deceased family member has allowed him to inherit his iceberg. The black outline on the letter confirming this news indicates that the late relative was at war/overseas at the time, as this was process for such letters dating back to the ninteenth century.
- In the original version of Pingu Delivers the Mail, he has no dialogue, in the redubbed version, he has a few moaning sounds added in.
The SalesmanThe Salesman is one of Pingu's family neighbour whose job involves selling or promoting commercial products, either in a shop or when visiting locations to get orders. He also has different jobs like working at the museum seen in Pingu's Discovery or as a doctor seen in Pingu Pretends to be Ill and Pingu Helps Grandfather.
He looks very similar to Pingu's maternal grandpa, but with a bigger beak.
- Pingu Pretends to be Ill, Pingu Takes Revenge (cameo), Pingu and the Toy, Pingu's Discovery, Pingu and the Baker (cameo), Pingu and the Lost Ball
He also appears in Pingu At The Wedding Party.
The Yellow Beaked PenguinThe Yellow Beaked Penguin first appeared in Pingu Makes a Mistake when Pingu and Pingo follow the path taken by the egg into her igloo.
Later, when Pingu's Aunt was horrified because she saw the new born chick has a yellow beak that wasn't hers, Pingu knows exactly the mistake he made and they go straight back the other mother penguin's igloo.
In Pingu and the Rubberband Plane, she has her own food stand.
She looks similar to Pingu's Mother but with a small tuft on her head and also the colour of her beak is yellow.
She also made a short cameo in the music video Eskimo Disco 7-11.