|This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete.|
Please help the Pingu Wiki by .
Pingu: The Most Cheerful Penguin in the World (Japanese: ピングー 世界で1番元気なペンギン Hepburn: Pingu: Sekai de Ichiban Genki na Penguin) is an Action game, developed by Tom Create and published by B.I. It was released in Japan for Nintendo Game Boy in 1993.
The game consists of four mini-games showcasing Pingu's daily life, like fishing, saving Pinga, playing hockey and snowfighting. There are also minigames which can be found in various igloos like Pingris, similar to Tetris, Fish Catch!, 15 Puzzle and Hide and Seek.
This section is in under construction. You are welcome to assist in its construction by editing it as well.
Episode 1: Fishing with Pingu
Episode 2: Pinga is Lost
Episode 3: Pingu's ice hockey
Episode 4: Pingu's snowball fight
- The Strikers
- This is the first Pingu video game ever.
- An 8-bit rendition of Woodpeckers in Space appears in it.
- The game also has hidden easter eggs.
- When you enter Pingu, Snowman, Dad, Mum as a password, there is a loop of Pingu dancing.
- When you enter Pingu, Robby, Pinga, Snowman, a picture of Pingu and Pinga appears.
- Entering Pingu, Dad, Mom, Pinga as a password, it will bring up a sound test.