|Original Run||August 20, 1991 - April 19, 1994|
|Num of episodes||26|
|Season:||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6|
Season 2 aired from 1991 to 1994.
Since Pingu is a children's television series many of the episodes have been censored before they reached UK Television. Some episodes were even banned completely from being shown. For a full list, see Pingu Censorship
- Pingu at the Doctor's (August 20, 1991) - Pingu gets carried away while playing and hurts his beak.
- Pingu's Admirer (August 27, 1991) - Pingu is irritated to find he has a female admirer.
- Pingu and the Seagull (January 16, 1992) - Pingu is plagued by a mischievous seagull that becomes a constant irritation.
- Pingu Goes Ice Surfing (January 23, 1992) - Pingu goes surfing with his mother's freshly-washed bed sheet.
- Pingu's First Kiss (January 30, 1992) - Pingu and Pingi want to have their first kiss, but everyone keeps interrupting them.
- Pingu's Curling Game (February 6, 1992) - Pingu is using a hot water bottle as a curling stone, but he is not very good.
- Pingu the Icicle Musician (February 13, 1992) - Pingu uses icicles to make music. The sound leads his friends to an amazing ice cavern.
- Pingu the Chef (February 20, 1992) - Pingu and Pinga, at home alone, feel hungry and try to cook pop-corn.
- Pingu's Family Celebrate Christmas (December 25, 1992) - Pingu and Pinga can scarcely wait for the handing out of presents.
- Pingu Goes Away (March 2, 1993) - Pingu feels homesick when he visits his aunt in another village.
- Pingu the Photographer (March 9, 1993) Pingu takes lot's of photographs, but forgets to take the cap off.
- Pingu's New Kite (March 16, 1993) Pingu and Pinga's kite is stuck on the roof, and they try to get in down.
- Pingu and the Many Packages (March 23, 1993) Pingu's shopping to find a perfect gift for Grandpa.
- Pingu the Conjurer's Apprentice (March 30, 1993) Pingu is holding a magic show.
- Pingu's Birthday (April 6, 1993) - It's Pingu's birthday, and his friends are coming over to celebrate.
- Pingu at the Funfair (April 13, 1993)
- Pingu the Babysitter (April 20, 1993) - Pingu is left to look after two baby twins.
- Pingu Cannot Lose (April 27, 1993)
- Pingu and the Game of Fish (March 1, 1994)
- Pingu Gets a Bicycle (March 8, 1994)
- Pingu's Visit to the Hospital (March 15, 1994) - Pingu and his mother visit the hospital to see Pinga and Pingi.
- Pingu on the School Excursion (March 22, 1994)
- Pingu and Pinga at the Kindergarten (March 29, 1994)
- Pingu and the Strangers (April 5, 1994)
- Pingu Helps His Mother (April 12, 1994)
- Pingu Builds a Snowman (April 19, 1994)
- Around the late 1990's and early 2000's, Season 2's audio was re-done and the title sequence was replaced with a section of David Hasselhoff's "The Pingu Dance".
- Pingu and Robby gain deeper voices in the original version.