|Original Run||June 15, 1995 - September 5, 1996|
|Num of episodes||26|
|Season:||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6|
Season 3 aired in 1995 and 1996.
Since Pingu is a children's television series many of the episodes have been censored before they reached UK Television. Some episodes were even banned completely from being shown. For a full list, see Pingu Censorship.
- Pingu Goes Cross Country Skiing (June 15, 1995)
- Pingu at the Museum (June 22, 1995)
- Pingu's Grandpa Comes to Stay (June 29, 1995)
- Pingu's Long Journey (July 6, 1995)
- Pingu Pretends to be Ill (July 13, 1995) - Pingu pretends to be sick.
- Pingu the Painter (July 20, 1995)
- Pingu's Trick (July 27, 1995)
- Pingu and the Mother Bird (August 3, 1995)
- Pingu Quarrels With His Mother (August 10, 1995)
- Pingu and the Message in a Bottle (August 17, 1995) - Pingu finds a message in a bottle, and is curious to find out what the message is.
- Pingu Has an Idea (August 24, 1995)
- Pingu Breaks a Vase (August 31, 1995)
- Pingu and the Paper Plane (September 7, 1995)
- Pingu Takes Revenge (June 13, 1996)
- Pingu Makes a Mistake (June 20, 1996)
- Pingu and the Toy (June 27, 1996)
- Pingu the Superhero (July 4, 1996)
- Pingu and the Fishing Competition (July 11, 1996)
- Pingu and the Letter (July 18, 1996)
- Pingu Feels Left Out (July 25, 1996)
- Pingu Wins First Prize (August 1, 1996)
- Pingu and the Ghost (August 8, 1996) - Pingu starts getting paranoid about ghosts.
- Pingu and the Postcard (August 15, 1996)
- Pingu's Discovery (August 22, 1996) - Pingu and Robby found an ancient artifact, so they brought it over to the museum along with Pingu's grandfather.
- Pingu Steals (August 29, 1996)
- Pingu and the Lost Ball (September 5, 1996)
- The majority of this season was shown on US television, but only Pingu's Long Journey has ever been avalible on a Home Video release, Antarctic Antics. The aforementioned episode was also released for digital in 2013.
- The first five episodes had the original opening titles.