The head office was called “Pingu B.V",located in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
The studio was located in Russikon, Switzerland near Zurich. This is where the models, sets and stories are made. The episodes are also animated here. Today, the studio is a regular Russikon apartment.
The episodes made at the studio were recorded in Lugano, a city of Switzerland near Italy. And the recording was made in Penguinese by Carlo Bonomi. The voices and sound effects were recorded in 5 days for 5 stories, with no scripts for recording. Finally, the episodes are completed and these are spread by TV and video around the world.
In 2000, the company collapsed and all its assets were sold to HiT Entertainment in 2001. As of 2017, the studio exists as an in-name-only unit used to market properties and productions associated with the Pingu library.
- Otmar Gutmann - Founder, Director, Animator, Modelmaker, Producer, Writer (died 1993)
- Harald Mücke - Co-founder
- Silvio Mazzola - Writer (after Gutmann died)
- Guido Weber - Co-writer (after Gutmann died)
- Seishi Katto - Animator, Director (after Gutmann died)
- Javier Garcia - Animator, Director (after Gutmann died)
- Emilia Séchy - Chief, Modelmaker
- Andrea Schuch - Chief, Modelmaker
- Gabriella Mache - Modelmaker
- Staschia Moser - Modelmaker
- Nancy Zedi - Modelmaker
- Anja Sauer - Modelmaker
- Ruben Diaz - Modelmaker
- ↑ http://littleswissobserver.blogspot.ro/2016/01/another-great-swiss-icon-you-may-not.html
- ↑ http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~ef4m-tkn/study/study.html